aerocharm.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

First major step to dropping the weight!

Hi dolls!!
This is going to be a very exciting blog post, well to me at least! Yesterday I was on the couch thinking about weight loss and how much weight I've lost. A big part of me wants to be super duper proud because 55 pounds is a big number to me especially since that's the amount I've lost, not gained. While thinking about that I got up and walked to the bathroom. I stood just looking in the mirror trying to see just where I had really lost that 55 pounds. My stomach is flabby, my legs and arms are jiggly.. and nothing honestly is toned.. at all! I do have to admit I haven't had any intense workouts that would tone any of those things up. I mainly run, do my elliptical and I had in the past done Jillian's 30 day shred, but didn't stick with it.
Anyways,
Some of you may or may not know, but I am a makeup junkie. I love doing my makeup, others makeup and I love collecting makeup from different collections that are released. I stay up the night before just so I can place my order. Well, I have been waiting for 2 months for MAC's Venomous villain's collection to be released. The money I planned on spending was in the bank. I was ready to go! Then, I started reading up on Turbo Fire. Yes, I said Turbo Fire. I know a lot of people are raving about it, loving it and are actually seeing results. I had thought about insanity or p90x, but my beach body coach didn't really recommend those programs because they require lifting and such. I have an AC separation in my shoulder currently. I'm not going to go into detail about it, but basically my shoulder is broken and has been for 2 years. I cringe at the fact that I need surgery. *eeeeek! So she suggested Turbo Fire. So, the money I had been saving for that makeup collection I spent on the beach body website so I could get Turbo fire! I am so excited to start this program and I'm so excited that I decided to buy something to better my body instead of cosmetics!!
I am hoping that I am Strong enough to do it.. no I'm not hoping I know I am Strong enough. Granted I will probably most likely feeling like fainting, but I AM strong enough.
I plan on taking before photo's so that I can track my progress. I will be posting comparison photo's on here and I'm also going to be updating each week that I finish. I wanna blog about how that week went, if I lost anything, If I see any changes and how I'm liking the program. I will hope some of you will follow me and watch me as a I go through the journey of changing my body!!! Maybe, just maybe I will inspire some of you to start on your lifestyle change or get you into a new workout program!!



Turbo Fire: What is it?

TurboFire® is the intense new cardio conditioning program

from fitness innovator Chalene Johnson. She'll help you get leaner with exercises that burn up to 9x more fat than regular cardio does. And with more than 20 smoking-hot music remixes, TurboFire will pick you up and push you past your limits.

Chalene's New to Class option also gives you the breakdown on how to do each move with the right form.

So forget the excuses. Forget the gym. Now the hottest classes in Southern California come to you.



Check out Turbo Fire here! :  http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do?tnt=TF_FOLD_B1&code=BBHOME_CONTROL_TF

My order was shipped today and I can NOT wait to receive it in the mail!!! So, do any of you have Turbo fire? Have you tried it? Have you seen results and do you LOVE it? Let me know in the comments I love feedback!

P.s I'm going to post the video on another post because I can't get the video in this one!

xxBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment