aerocharm.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A very big accomplishment for me!!

Hello dolls,
    Today has started out great for me and I wanted to share it. I want climb on top of a building and scream it from the roof tops!! 


Reached my second major goal today!!! I am so excited! I got on and off the scale about 6 times, then finally got off and did a happy dance around my bathroom!! I weigh in my undies so... I'm glad no one else seen that! **LOL** 


I started my journey weighing 204.8 and I'm 5'7 for reference! My first big goal was to be 170. That's exactly what I wanted to be when I first started and I made it when I thought I never would!! 
Then it was to be 160... and I made it!! 

I began having this problem where I look in the mirror and say " Whoa, how can I have lost 50+ pounds and still look the same!! Whats wrong with me", then I look at my before picture and I realize that "No, I do NOT look the same!! This is really happening for me and I'm doing it the healthy way. Living a lifestyle change, not a diet!" 

Now today I weigh 150.8!!! I am so proud of me!! * 9.8.2010* 

When I first started I felt miserable and I remember crying myself to sleep because it was SO hard and I knew for sure I wouldn't even be strong enough to lose 10 lbs and look at me, I've lost 53 so far!!!!! 

I wanted to share a comparison photo for ya'll... sooo.... 







So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better. 

Tomorrow is always a new fresh day and you will succeed. Please NEVER EVER give up. You can be ANYTHING you want to be. You have the choice, so choose it! 

I am so thankful for the people I've been blessed with and the people I've learned from. My journey has been amazing and I still have some to lose, but today is the day where I realize all the days I had sore muscles, the days I was still hungry, but had no calories left that it was all worth it. That my life will be longer, my smile will be bigger and I will be happy with who I see in the mirror! 



                      Stay beautiful!!! 
                    -Brittany kay xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment