aerocharm.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Turbo Fire day 11

Hello dolls!
I know it hasn't been long since I started Turbo fire, but I wanted to take some comparison photo's from Day 1 to day 11 (today) so I could show you guys!! I woke up stoked this morning, did Turbo fire 55 burning 800 calories. I was feeling awesome, then weigh in at 11:30.. dom dom dom!! A gain, went from 147.2 to 148.2, but I remember what everyone always preaches to me. Muscle weighs more than fat, fat burns calories faster. I am at the stage of gaining muscle, becoming stronger and toning. So, I was bummed until I took my photo's. Now, granted it's not a magical change, but I can see some slight changes in my body and I can't wait to see what day 20 or even 30 looks like. I will keep up with this and I will strong, just like super women :) Hey, we can dream right? I can't believe I'm going to post these, but negative 57 lb. I'm proud of this body battle wounds or not. It's mine and it's come a long way!!

Here's my side view. I know I should have worn the same clothing, but I can't find those shorts now?!!! I think my house eats clothing :/ *eeeek!! I can see a slight difference here. My stomach isn't poofing out as much and my back seems to have toned a bit.

Here's the dreaded back fat view! *lol* I can see a difference here in my lower back where the love handles wrap around. Defiantly looking a little bit better with each day!  I feel on Fii-yahhh!!

I totally hate my stomach. When I was 16 my stomach was so flat, not toned though. Then came my wonderful blessing of a son, gahh I love him so. These battle wounds don't bother me because I created life. I think that's amazing that my body brought and carried a child into this world. Sorry for the view for you guys though. eek! Again, slight changes here again. Left side doesn't seem to be "saggy" down as much before and by the ribcage my stomach seems to be tucking in more.
Last, but defiantly not least. These jeans are a size 9. When I first bought them they were too tight and I had extreme muffin top so they went in the dresser because I wouldn't dare wear them not even around the house. Today these slide on no problem. They are a little snug in the waist more so then I like, but they don't look half bad right? Although I'm showing a gain this week I lost 1 whole inch of my stomach and gain half an inch in my arms! ( I want that muscle tone_ so that's good for me!_) Over all I'm happy with this week so far!!

Tonight I'm off with my hubby and our friend Andrew with his girlfriend to watch Jack ass 3d!! I deserve a double date with some laughter involved!! Tomorrow's workout is core 20 class + stretch 40 :) See ya later!!

Stay beautiful!!
       xxoBrittany kay*





No comments:

Post a Comment